Office is open 7 Days a week from 07:30am – 22:30 (CAT).
Soweto consists of a community of extremes. On the one hand there is abject poverty and on the other hand there is extraordinary wealth in the upper class suburbs such as Diepkloof Extension and Selection Park. Some of the houses in that area sell for over one and two million rands. Today Soweto is the largest Black residential area in South Africa and has a population of more than 3.5 Million people with the land in extent of 120KM squared. There is a visible development since 1994 (Post Apartheid Era).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel or Address in Johannesburg|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Morning Departures starting at 9:00 and Evening Departures starting at 13:30|
|RETURN TIME||Morning : 13:30 | Afternoon : 17:30|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Entrance fees into Hector Pieterson Museum
- Visit an informal settlement
- Mandela House Museum
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
- Walk through the Regina Mundi Church
- Diepkloof ext
- Baragwanath Taxi Rank
- Maponya Shopping Mall
- Soccer City Stadium
- Visit Freedom Square and Freedom Charter Memorial
- Drive along Vilakazi Street
- See the homes of Nobel peace prize winner Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu and Winnie Madikizela- Mandela, the ex-wife of Nelson Mandela
Quick response and turnaround times.
Live availability during our office hours.
We are passionate about what we sell.
Competitive industry related rates.
Professional and experienced consultants.
Owner Run Company.
24 hour operations contact.
Payment on collection for our day tours.
Door-to-door collection services.