Office is open 7 Days a week from 07:30am – 22:30 (CAT).
Looking for a En-suite tented safari to the Pilanesberg National Park? Our 2-day Luxury Tented safari is ideal for you! The package includes return transfers from Johannesburg, Open vehicle safari drives, tented accommodation and meals!
Pilanesberg National Park, South Africa’s fourth largest game park, is situated in a crater in the Bojanala Region of the North West Province. This crater is the product of a volcano that erupted many millions of years ago. This extinct volcano has evolved to become one of the most fascinating landscapes for you to visit. By the Genesis project the majority of South Africa’s wildlife is now found in the Pilanesberg game reserve.
The park covers an area of 55 000 hectares. More than 7000 animals live here in a free and unhindered environment. Pilanesberg is home to all of the BIG 5 (elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo and lion) and we guarantee that you will be able to tick off most on your list of game sightings! Other animals that you may encounter are zebra, giraffe, cheetah, hyena, hippo, crocodile, jackal, wild cat, various antelope as well as over 300 bird species…the list is endless.
Pilanesberg offers over 200 km of roads for guided or self-drive game viewing. On our tour you enjoy an extensive game drive conducted by an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide who will answer all your questions about the fascinating wildlife and environment. Bring your camera to have a permanent record of all the wild animals and the spectacular landscape this National Park has to offer.
About Sun City
In the afternoon of day 2 we disembark at the Palace of the Lost City. It is part of the Sun City complex. The Palace of the Lost City is known as one of the most extraordinary hotels in the world. The building has a unique interior boasting impressive sculptures and handmade furniture. We won’t tell you right now, you just have to see for yourself!
2-Day Tour itinerary
- Departure to Pilanesberg, pickup in Johannesburg
- Enter the park for morning game drive in closed, air-conditioned vehicle
- Noon Lunch (own account) followed by check in at the Tented Lodge
- Own leisure time
- Afternoon open 4×4 vehicle safari drive
- Morning open 4×4 vehicle safari drive
- Return to lodge for nutritious breakfast
- Afternoon visit to Sun City
- Departure to Johannesburg
- Drop off
Minimum of 2 nights stay is required by all the lodges over a weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Free toiletries
- Private entrance
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Electric kettle
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Clothes rack
- Toilet paper
- Walk in shower
- All times stated in itinerary are approximately
- Tips in our ‘Help’-section on www.moafrikatours.com about precautions for a comfortable safari
- All accommodation is subject to availability
- All tariffs stated are based on the best rate available
- Always advise us with your wishes, so we can quote you the best rate available
- We offer special rates for groups of 3 travelers and more
- We are more than happy to extend your stay with 1- or more days. Please advise us with your wishes for an accurate quotation
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departs Daily – 05:30 – 06:30|
|Traveller Type||Per Person Sharing, Single Traveller|
- Extensive guided game drives Pilanesberg National Park
- Good chance to spot the BIG 5
- Authentic bush accommodation
- Excellent leisure time at Sun City
Quick response and turnaround times.
Live availability during our office hours.
We are passionate about what we sell.
Competitive industry related rates.
Professional and experienced consultants.
Owner Run Company.
24 hour operations contact.
Payment on collection for our day tours.
Door-to-door collection services.