3 Day Tremisana Lodge Safari – R7995 per person sharing
Come explore the Kruger National Park by day in an open safari vehicle with a professional guide and spend 2 nights in the Tremisana Lodge. The Tremisana Lodge is situated in the Greater Kruger National Park, in the Big 5 Balule Private Nature Reserve and is ideally situated close to the entrance into the Kruger National Park itself. The 3 Day Safari Package is inclusive of a number of highlights, accommodation on Dinner Bed and Breakfast bases.
- R7995.00 per person sharing
- R8995.00 per single traveler
- R4595.00 per child
- 3 Hour Sunset Game Drive in BIG Five Reserve
- Bush Braai at Marula Tree Boma
- Full Day in Kruger Park on Open Vehicle
- Sunrise Bush Walk with Armed Ranger
- Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels
Day One of Safari
Collection from any Guesthouse, Hotel or the OR Tambo Airport in Johannesburg in an air-conditioned vehicle as we travel via the Highveld farmlands to the Lowveld and to the Tremisana Lodge.
On arrival you have time to rest in your air-conditioned chalet, have a swim in the pool or unwind at the lodges bar.
In the late afternoon you board the open 4×4 safari vehicle for your first exciting Sunset Safari Drive with your qualified guide, the guide will facilitate the thrilling experience through the varied Fauna and Flora while watching the African Sunset.
After darkness we make use of powerful stoplights to locate the nocturnal animals that roam the African Bush.
Dinner is a Bush Braai (BBQ) at the Marula Tree Boma situated deep in the Bush.
Overnight in comfortable, air-conditioned en- suite thatch-roofed chalets.
Day Two of Safari
Today we head into the Kruger National Park via the Orpen gate, in a custom build open sided safari vehicle, you will not only have time to view the wonders of nature, but also have the opportunity to smell the African bush.
The open sided safari vehicle allows all keen photographers the ideal opportunity to take the photos you have always dreamed about.
The Satara area of the Kruger National Park has the greatest concentration of animals throughout the National Park, sightings of the Big five happen on a daily bases.
The full day will be enjoyed game viewing and bird watching before returning to the lodge for a hearty cooked meal.
Overnight in comfortable, air-conditioned en suite thatch-roofed chalets.
Day Three of Safari
After an early morning Sunrise drive in the open 4×4 vehicle and breakfast we depart the Tremisana lodge and travel back to Johannesburg via the Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondawels.
We return to Gauteng in the late afternoon.
Airport drop offs can be arranged if required.
- Road transfers from Johannesburg to the Lodge and return
- Blyde River Canyon Tour
- All accommodation
- Breakfasts and Dinners
- All safari drives in an open 4×4 wildlife viewing vehicle
- Conservation Levies
- Meals not listed on itinerary – Lunch, we recommend a budget of R80.00 per person per meal. Meals can be purchased en-route and in the National Park
- All beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Departures from Johannesburg are normally between 7:00 – 9:00am.
- Gratuities are optional, but are not included in the price
- Departures outside of those times are by pre arrangement only.